2010 has been a very important year for EAMBES which saw the complete re-organisation and re-vitalisation of the Alliance under the guidance of the so called “Resuscitation plan”. This document, approved by the Council at the end of 2009, contains indications on how to bring back to life the Alliance, that for few years suffered of organisational problems.
In occasion of the annual EAMBES General Assembly, held in Brussels, on March 15th, 2011 Marco Viceconti, who acted as pro-tempore Executive Director during the whole length of the resuscitation plan, announced that EAMBES is now fully back on track. The main activities which were successfully completed during the past year are the following:
- a part-time manager was hired,
- a new web site was developed and released,
- the membership database was consolidated,
- the 2010 invoice was produced and circulated,
- the electoral round was organised and completed,
- all the EAMBES archives were consolidated in digital form.
For all the EAMBES members, the following presentations are available to be dowloaded from the private section of the website:
- 2010 Executive Director report,
- 2010 Treasurer report,
- 2010 Manager report.
Please make sure you log-in before accessing the links.
If you are not an EAMBES member and you wish to have more information, the State of the Alliance 2010 is publicly available at this link.